Sunday, April 17, 2011

Simple Sunday


"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." ~ Proverbs 3:5-6

 I love to watch Trey ride horses, and now to watch Ryanne ride with him. It makes me remember and cherish so many moments from my past, and hopefully moments to come in our future. There is something so peaceful about horses that can calm me in the middle of anything. I love that Trey shares that passion. 




No comments:

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved