Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving . . .


I'm loving . . . this watch because I never wear watches and it's logical for me to have one and all. 


I'm loving . . . this dress. Orange (or orange-ish red) is my favorite color. Enough said. 


I'm loving . . .  the support that all of you awesome guys showed me yesterday on my tough post. The comments and prayers are so greatly appreciated. 

I'm loving . . . this top from Go Jane for only $7!



I'm loving . . . that a couple of my professors announced that there would be no finals in their classes. I'm down to only 3 finals on the 24 hours I'm taking. Woohoo!

I'm loving . . . this adorable outfit. I think I'll wear it to Church on Sunday. What do you think?

I mean, seriously? Who in their right mind would buy this?? 

I'm loving . . . this women's designer clothing resale store in Little Rock, Plato's Closet. I bought 2 pair of Miss Me's and a pair of Seven jeans for less than $60!

I'm loving . . . this jumper. I just think they are so comfy. I don't usually wear them out of the house because most are less than flattering on my body, but oh they are heavenly.

I'm loving . . . that in about two weeks I will be packing up and heading to Dallas with Niki and Whitney! I just cannot wait.

And can I just say something? My twitter and Blog friends rock my socks off! You guys are such an awesome support system and amazing. I love y'all!

11 comments:

Whitney said...

Love the dress, top, and leopard outfit (HOT!!) ;). And I am soo excited for Dallas! Love you, Leah! :D

Whitney said...

P.S. Please wear the leopard outfit when we are in the big D. I bet you'll get compliments.

katmcd said...

I was seriously concerned about the leopard outfit. That is ridiculous.

Brittany said...

I love the watch!

Greer's Gossip said...

Hahahahahaha, that leopard print outfit made me laugh so hard! I think that is a fabulous pick for church on Sunday! But seriously, I do love that watch!

LC said...

That leopard print outfit is hilarious!!

Beth McC. said...

that God Jane top is CUTE and I wont lie I got a little embarrassed when I scrolled past the leopard suit!!

Tiff said...

I love that dress.. I am fan of anything with pockets!! :) Super cute blog!

*Kelly* said...

LOve the dress!!

Thank you for sharing that post from yesterday.

Jillian said...

I love that dress!! And I have the cheetah outfit sitting in my closet ;)

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

i absolutely love that dress!!! Where did it come from?? Also, I love your blog design, super cute! I need a new design in a bad way!
~Andrea @ Life in Dawleywood
http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

addthis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Facebook Pinterest Contact

search?

Grab My Button

The Imperfect Momma

Followers

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Thaty Borges
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved